admin 4:15 pm April 1, 2021
Using our website, we bound you to follow all the terms, conditions, and notices mentioned here (the “Policy”). In case of subscription for certain services from the website company, you will abide by additional rules to them (will be shared with you in terms of client contracts).
IN CASE YOU DISAGREE WITH OUR COMPANY POLICY, WE REQUEST YOU TO STOP USING IT. HERE ARE THE PRIVACY CONDITIONS YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND.
To access the website, you are responsible to fulfill all required arrangements to get started. We reserve the right to change or withdraw any material or information provided on the website with no prior notification. We will not be liable if any part or section of the website may be unavailable or missing for some period. Please stay updated by regularly checking our policy.
Use information or any material provided on the website on your own responsibility. We try to provide you with the best information and the best services. However, we can’t take any warranty of this information to be error-free, accurate, or uninterrupted. Use it at your own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website and its entire content are the property of the company DIVSYNC. The licensor and other material providers are secured under the law of Portugal and international copyright laws. The policy allows you to use the content only for your non-commercial purpose.
No change or modification in any content or material given on the website except those provided by the company to enhance the user experience.
We reserve the right to all provided information or material provided on the website including graphics, illustrations, audio, video, elements, or software. You must not reproduce, distribute, copy, distribute or modify our content except for non-commercial use.
We reserve the rights for all given media provided on the website. No one may use, sell, transfer, modify, distribute, sub-license for a commercial purpose without prior permission from the company.
The name of the company, the company logo, and all related names, logos, product or service names, and designs or slogans are the trademark of this company or its affiliates or licensors or respective owners. No one may use these marks with no prior permission from the company.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILTY
We request you to assure usage regarding these terms.
- Use our website only for lawful purposes and under the limitation of policy.
- Ensure you are at a legal age of using a website and your usage will be only positive, under the limitation of active law.
- Follow content standards and do not upload, download, share or distribute such material that will violate the criteria of Content Standards.
- You will not be part of spreading any type of virus in the system.
- Use our website under our policy and will never go against it.
- With no legal procedure or permission, you will not co-brand or hyperlink with the website.
- If we provided you interactive services like SHARE or FEEDBACK, that allows users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other people, use it according to our Content Standard policy,
- By providing a User Contribution, you are giving us authority to access and modify it. The input you share will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Authorities may access it as per requirement. The company maintains the right to share your identity publically while putting your user data on our website.
- The contribution you make on the website must be correct and obey all laws. In any situation, you will be responsible for your contribution, not the company DIVSYNC.
User Contribution must follow the below given points:
- Your content must not contain any material which can be defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, harassing, violating, or otherwise objectionable.
- Your content must be free of any promotion or spread of sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- No infringement on regstered patents, trademarks, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
- Your data contribution must comply with legal laws. Your contribution towards our site must follow content laws, rights of privacy and publicity. And it must not promote/advocate, illegal activity, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- You should not post promotional or commercial material.
- Your content must not be for deception or annoyance, and shouldn’t be misrepresenting your identity or organizations.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
DIVSYNC must cooperate with law enforcement authorities in case of a request to disclose information about user identity, activity, and content published on or through our website. In such a situation, the company will not take responsibility for user input or any third-party content on our website.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
We have provided information on the website solely for general information. We don’t take any warranty of its accuracy, it might have some mistake. Your reliance on its content is strictly at your own risk. We are not liable for content or material provided on the website by a third party, you may rely on it by your responsibility.
Content published on our website is for information only and must not be used for any legal reference. The company is immune to all legal responsibility for inaccuracies.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subscriptions and services purchased through the website are processed in our services contracts and under our privacy policies (collectively called website policy), client contract, or other pre-defined terms shared by the company.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
We have provided links for information and contribution purposes. In its sole purpose to enhance user experience, but DIVSYNC doesn’t take responsibility for third-party services. We recommend using third-party tools at their own risk. We are not liable for third-partys’ content or material or of their policies.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DIVSYNC is not liable for any damage or break-in services because of some enforced or major circumstances making us unable to continue our reserved services. We reserve the right to substitute it for similar or same or higher-level services, within our capacity.
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to change the terms of the policy. Changes are immediately effective after updating the website. Your continual usage expresses your agreement to all changed terms.
In the condition of breaking confidentiality or proprietary rights of provisions of our policy causing the company some irreparable damage, the company will take action against you in any or all acts in violation of the provision. The company may take any action against you as per local law.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
The laws of Portugal, regardless of provision in contrast to laws, will construe and implement this policy. The company shall bring any type of legal action or proceeding into the Courts of Portugal. And If you are a member of the European Economic Area (EEA) or European Union, this policy will remain under the laws of EU/EEA member states.
In case of a court proceeding, if we detect any provision of this policy to be contrary to law, such provision shall be interpreted and changed as the maximum extent to achieve the completest benefit of the provision of law, rest policy will be applied completely.
FUTURE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
DIVSYNC declares to be in the process of growth. We might take several decisions on legal edge to ensure our company’s development. We might undergo to change ownership, or we can go as a merger or get the sale.
In such a situation, user information is acknowledged as transferred business assets. So, by browsing on our website, you agree on this transfer by sharing your user contribution or data in such circumstances. It will bound the new owner of the company to follow the similiar or modified rules.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
We instruct you to stick around for the updates on our policy. For any queries and information, reach us at:
Phone Number: +3 (51963) 45 10 07
Avenida da República, 56 – 1º dto
1050-196 Lisboa, Lisbon – Portugal